About this product
- DescriptionThis text provides the reader with a visual understanding of the mechanics of the joints. Concise commentaries are combined with clear and simple full colour drawings and diagrams.
- Author BiographyDr. Adalbert I. Kapandji needs no introduction, he is internationally recognized among orthopaedic surgeons and physical/manual therapists. After a long career as an orthopaedic surgeon, member of several international societies, he is now devoting himself fully to the new edition of the three volumes of his work The Physiology of the Joints, already published in eleven languages. As in previous editions Dr. Kapandji has drawn all the diagrams in colour
- Author(s)I. A. Kapandji
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication27/05/2008
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChurchill Livingstone
- Out-of-print date21/05/2012
- Content NoteApprox. 550 illustrations
- Weight1021 g
- Width280 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.