The Pick Up Game: The Proven Way to Become Skilled at Approaching and Dating Women by Robert King (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionImagine having the confidence to approach any woman. Imagine kwing exactly what to say to her. Imagine looking forward to a date, rather than it filling you with dread. With Robert King's methods all of this can become a reality. Robert King is an ordinary guy, who has become a master of picking up and dating attractive women and has brought dating success to thousands of men. In The Pick-Up Game he shares his methods. Learn what to say to a woman you like, how to interact socially and how to handle the logistics of approaching and spending time with women. Then learn the Zen way of letting go, especially when under pressure socially, and how t to try too hard to make something work - simply let it all unfold naturally. With Robert's techniques you will gain total confidence in yourself, learn to read and understand women and maximize every date you go on. Whatever your goal - whether it's to have more fun, more sex or a serious relationship - look further than this invaluable book. You really can become a success with women.
- Author BiographyRobert King read his first self-help book, How to Win Friends and Influence People, at the age of 19 and this sparked his desire for personal transformation. Naturally shy and reserved, after university Robert discovered the pick-up artist community and soon cultivated a natural style with women. After teaching at other pick-up companies and becoming wings with the best pick-up artists in the community he set up his own company www.puamethod.com, which has featured in The Sunday Times and The Sun newspapers and on various television programmes. He has taught close to 1,000 students natural pick up. The author is based in London.
- Author(s)Robert King
- PublisherCICO Books
- Date of Publication13/09/2012
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCICO Books
- Content Note100 black/white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width234 mm
- Height153 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.