All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRobert Browning's well-kwn poem of the piper who piped a tune to rid the town of Hamelin of its rats, but when the townspeople refused the promised payment for his service, he played ather tune altogether, prompting later generations to remember that they must t forget to pay the piper. Unusually attractive edition, elaborately illustrated with richly colored full page illustrations, along with numerous drawings and marginal decorations. Suitable for ages 9 and up.
- Author(s)Robert Browning
- PublisherYesterday's Classics
- Date of Publication24/04/2008
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYesterday's Classics
- Content Note1
- Weight146 g
- Width280 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Hope Dunlap
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.