All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Bunyan ended his The Pilgrim's Progress with his lead character, Christian, just inside heaven's gates. The Pilgrim's Future takes the contemporary Christian from the Rapture to heaven-and then-into a whirlwind of Scriptural experiences as far as the Bible takes us. Does a believer stay in heaven forever? Christian finds himself back on Earth after only seven years. He experiences a host of events in this world and the new world to come. Veteran Bible scholar Alton Carl Smith traces the steps of Christian on his breathtaking trek through the future, verse-by-verse, in his fascinating new work of fiction, The Pilgrim's Future: The Tribulation, Millennium, and Much more. The eye-opening narrative follows the contemporary Christian, as well as his newfound friend, prophet, and mentor, Daniel, after they arrive in heaven. You can put yourself in Christian's shoes and experience these events personally. The vel generally follows a chrological pattern of the Revelation. This last book in the Bible is kwn in other languages as the Apocalypse. This mesmerizing story raises as many questions as it resolves. Serious, thought provoking, and rich in biblical scholarship, The Pilgrim's Future: The Tribulation, Millennium, and Much More will captivate anyone who seeks greater insight into events that are yet to come, yet prophesied long ago.
- Author BiographyAlton Carl Smith is a veteran Bible scholar and the author of The Bible School Administrator's Handbook. He has served as academic dean for a theological school in Lome, Togo, West Africa; director of L'Ecole Theologique in Haiti; and president of Belize Assemblies of God Bible College. He worked for fifteen years in public school education, holding positions from fourth-grade science and math teacher to instructor at Central Michigan University. Smith is a graduate of what is now Valley Forge Christian College. He holds an AS from Mott Community College, BA and MS from The University of Michigan, and a PhD from Michigan State University.
- Author(s)Alton Carl Smith
- Date of Publication28/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.14
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.50
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.68
- AU $14.99Trending at AU $19.97
- AU $56.19Trending at AU $59.28
- AU $21.84Trending at AU $24.73
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.