All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.24
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- Description<b>The first vel in <i>New York Times</i> bestselling author Anne Bishop's Tir Alainn Trilogy.</b> The youngest in a long line of witches, Ari senses that things are changing changing for the worse. For generations, her kin have tended the Old Places, keeping the land safe and fertile. But with the Summer Moon, the mood of her neighbors has soured. And Ari is longer safe. The Fae have long igred what occurs in the mortal world, passing through on their shadowy roads only long eugh to amuse themselves. But the roads are slowly disappearing, leaving the Fae Clans isolated and alone. Where harmony between the spiritual and the natural has always reigned, a dissonant chord w rings in the ears of both Fae and mortal. And when murmurs of a witch-hunt hum through the town, some begin to wonder if the different omens are tes in the same tune. And all they have to guide them is a passing reference to something called the Pillars of the World...
- Author Biography<b>Anne Bishop</b> made her first short fiction sale in 1988. Her most recent work has appeared in <b>White Swan, Black Raven</b> and <b>365 Scary Stories</b>. She lives in upstate New York.
- Author(s)Anne Bishop
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2001
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDutton / Signet
- Weight213 g
- Width107 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.