All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUntil w, Kathryn Lyons's life has been peaceful if unextraordinary: a satisfying job teaching high school in the New England mill town of her childhood; a picture-perfect home by the ocean; a precocious, independent-minded fifteen-year-old daughter; and a happy marriage whose occasional dull passages she attributes to the unavoidable deadening of time. As a pilot's wife, Kathryn has learned to expect both intense exhilaration and long periods alone - but thing has prepared her for the late-night kck that lets her kw her husband has died in a crash. As Kathryn struggles with her grief, she descends into a maelstrom of publicity stirred up by the modern hunger for the details of tragedy. Even before the plane is located in waters off the Irish coast, the relentless scrutiny of her husband's life begins to bring a bizarre personal mystery into focus. Could there be any truth to the increasingly disturbing rumors that he had a secret life?
- Author BiographyAnita Shreve is the acclaimed author of 14 previous novels, including Testimony; The Pilot's Wife, which was a selection of Oprah's Book Club; and The Weight of Water, which was a finalist for England's Orange prize. She lives in Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Anita Shreve
- PublisherLittle Brown and Company
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle Brown and Company
- Weight181 g
- Width140 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Read byMelanie Griffith
- Contained items statement7 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time540
Best-selling in Audio Books
- AU $46.16New
- AU $18.16New
- AU $31.48New
Save on Audio Books
- AU $32.95Trending at AU $33.84
- AU $21.08Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $47.23Trending at AU $51.05
- AU $18.49Trending at AU $20.18
- AU $27.36Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $27.76Trending at AU $50.64
- AU $31.76Trending at AU $36.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.