All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere's never been any love lost between Brenna Rutherford and Alexis Rydell. When Brenna discovers the cheerleader unconscious and naked while out for a morning run, she can't help but wonder if Finn and his puppet are behind it. Alexis certainly isn't interested in Brenna's offer of help. But after nude photos of Alexis in provocative poses show up in lockers at school, the two girls form an uneasy alliance to bring the perpetrator to justice. That task is more complicated than it might seem, especially when other girls fall victim to the same crime. How do you find the guilty party when every guy has sex on the brain? And while the culprit might be targeting would-be Prom Queens, he has an unnatural obsession with Brenna, and he's t the type of guy who takes for an answer.
- Author BiographyAnn K. Shepherd lives next door to Mickey Mouse in Anaheim, California, where she can usually be found seated in front of her computer with a Diet Coke or curled up with a young adult novel. She prefers werewolves to vampires, is highly imaginative yet anal, hates heights but loves to fly, and firmly believes that there can never be too much cheese in any dish. She is the author of the Brenna Rutherford Mysteries series and Dark Deeds. Visit her at www.annkshepherd.com.
- Author(s)Ann K Shepherd
- Date of Publication11/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight445 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.