All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA very special pod of dolphins, all colors of the rainbow, inhabit the waters surrounding a beautiful, historic town. But it is the Pink dolphin that holds a special place in the hearts of the local shrimpers, who often throw her treats and think that seeing her brings good luck. The Pink dolphin likes the humans, but her colorful pod mates think she is foolish for being friends with people. They warn her that humans mean trouble and it is best to stick to those of your own kind. When a dangerous storm approaches, threatening them all, can she convince the others to help the struggling shrimpers, or will the dolphins just choose to take care of themselves? Can cooperation and trust forge new friendships for everyone? What happens when a wise Mayor, an even wiser eight year old boy, and a talented artist get together to tell a story about collaboration and cooperation? An enchanting tale of two very different groups working together as a community to make it through a troubling time. The simple prose and lyrical illustrations of this uplifting story inspire readers of every community to remember that working together is the only way for success during challenging times. Appealing equally to leaders and community members, grown ups and kids, The Pink Dolphin is sure to become a classic - the ultimate way to get a simple but important message across to readers everywhere.
- Author(s)Bill Dula,Billy Keyserling,Thomas McDermott Post
- PublisherPink Dolphin Shop
- Date of Publication13/10/2010
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPink Dolphin Shop
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width224 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.