All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Pink Elephant in the Middle of the Getto is more than a story. It is a journey through a life filled with hurt, pain, drugs, mental illness, verbal, physical and sexual abuse. It is an up close and personal look at the impact our words and actions have on others. It uncovers what most never want exposed. It sheds light on those who are living their life in darkness. And, it gives anyone dealing with loved ones in darkness a different perspective. Despite her trials and tribulations, TiTi has managed to make a positive difference in her life, and the lives of others. She is determined to succeed. The truth is - she always has been.
- Author BiographyFirst time author TiTi Ladette is a native Texan. She is a single mother of five children and has overcome drug addiction and other debilitating life circumstances such as mental illness and childhood sexual abuse. TiTi courageously describes her journey of addiction, mental illness, childhood molestation, and healing in her new memoir The Pink Elephant in the Middle Getto. A gripping tale based on her real life experiences, demonstrating the silent epidemic of untreated issues in the Black community. Although she has traveled a rough road, she now maintains her recovery by actively participating in a 12-step fellowship. Her passions are spoken word poetry, motivational speaking, reading, and writing. Among her favorite authors are Iyanla Vanzant, Alex Haley, Terry McMillan, and Sister Souljah. She is currently working towards a degree in Forensic Social Work and is dedicated to diminishing physical and sexual abuse through educational and preventive information.
- Author(s)Titi Ladette
- PublisherRemember to Thinkpink Publications
- Date of Publication03/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRemember to Thinkpink Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $29.85Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.