All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter the death of her mother a daughter gets caught up in her father's past life which sends her on a globetrotting quest to find his first love. As a young U.S. Air Force pilot stationed in Bermuda her father fell in love with a young Canadian girl who left him with only memories and her pink hat. He searched for her, flying with the hat in the cockpit of his plane, for seven years. Giving up, he allowed himself to fall in love again, get married and have a family. The death of his wife, a massive heart attack and a longing that never died, compels him to send his daughter into his attic to take the hat from its hiding place and find its owner. This is about relationships and men who love deeply and work as hard as women to figure it all out and hold their relationships together.
- Author BiographyVeronique Perrier Mandal is a registered nurse, actor, writer, playwright, journalist and college professor. She has worked in those professions in Canada, Bermuda and England. She has worked in broadcasting, hosting radio and TV shows at the CBC and TV Cogeco, for newspapers, including The Windsor Star, the Manchester Co-op News and National Post and written for magazines such as Canadian Lawyer, MD Canada and Word on Women, earning more than two dozen provincial, national and international awards, including being named Journalist of the Year. She co-authored Chasing Lightning, a history of gambling in Canada with her husband Chris Vander Doelen. Born in Buchans, Newfoundland she lives with Chris in a forest in Essex County, near Windsor, Ontario and has twin sons, Rajesh and Bijan.
- Author(s)MS Veronique Perrier Mandal
- PublisherMiddlebranch Publishing
- Date of Publication23/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMiddlebranch Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $30.15
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.