The Piranha Club: Power and Influence in Formula One by Timothy Collings (Paperback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.09Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $23.00Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by manyhills
- Est. delivery by 6 Feb
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow fully revised and updated, The Piranha Club is the first serious study of Formula One's most fascinating and influential figures - the men who wield the real power. Author Timothy Collings has written a riveting analysis of the Formula One paddock, explaining how it works, who runs it, how it makes money and what sort of people exist there.
- Author BiographyTimothy Collings is an author and sportswriter with his own sports new agency, Collings Sport. He has reported on Formula One since 1986 and has previously written books on Michael Schumacher and Jacques Villeneuve and assisted Damon Hill with his recollections of his championship-winning season in 1996. As well as The Piranha Club he has written Eddie Jordan: The Biography and is co-author of Jackie Stewart: A Restless Life.
- Author(s)Timothy Collings
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication29/07/2004
- SubjectBiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVirgin Books
- Content Noteblack and white photographs
- Weight249 g
- Width129 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.