All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter adventures with Charles Darwin, Captain Ahab, and Karl Marx, The Pirate Captain faces off against his toughest--though t his biggest--challenge yet: Napoleon Bonaparte.
Bruised from a crushing disappointment at the Pirate of the Year Awards, the Pirate Captain decides that it's time for a career change. Before long, his loyal crew, much to their dismay, find themselves en route to St. Helena, a bleak speck of an island a thousand miles from anywhere. But the Captain's plan for a quiet life rearing bees is interrupted by the arrival of ather visitor to the island--the recently deposed Napoleon Bonaparte. Is the island's twenty-eight mile circumference big eugh to contain two of history's greatest egos? Has the Pirate Captain finally met his match? And who has the best hat? Once again, Gideon Defoe has given us an exciting, swashbuckling tale of lavish tea parties, planning regulations, and raw political ambition.
- Author(s)Gideon Defoe
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width135 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.20
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.92
- AU $21.87Trending at AU $24.81
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.20
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $14.46Trending at AU $15.42
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $14.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.