All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.08
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionThe systems that make up the accountability package in education: standards, assessments, and the quality determination for a school. In education the misalignment between what the systems were designed to do and the intent of those who selected them is masked in the sheer complexity of the educational exercise. What this book does so marvelously is unravel that complexity and present the contradictions in a clear, coherent manner.
- Author BiographyJohn Tanner has made a career out of examining the systems that make up the field of education in an effort to better understand their real impact on students. He is best known for making some of the most complex parts of the educational process readily understandable. He resides in San Antonio, TX, with his wife, Madeline. Between the two of them, they have six children, a dog, a cat, a bird, and a goldfish named Simon.
- Author(s)John Tanner
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication18/12/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 3 tables
- Weight417 g
- Width160 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.