All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Plains Indian Wars were t like most other wars: there were few large battles, and they took place across a huge but sparsely populated region. So why are the wars such a contentious topic? How did they affect people on both sides of the conflict? This book seeks to relate the overall events and chrology of the Plains Indian Wars and show their impact on everyday lives.
- Author BiographyAndrew Langley is a prolific author of books for children, with a special interest in history and the environment. He has been short-listed for several major awards, most recently with books on natural disasters and Hiroshima.
- Author(s)Andrew Langley
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication03/02/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleLiving Through .....
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine74 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 11
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.64Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $35.74Trending at AU $44.54
- AU $31.62Trending at AU $38.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.