All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA mathematical mystery of Data Handling.Space Station Alpha has been captured by aliens, and only you can rescue it. If you fail, the aliens will take over the Planet!Make your way through these thrilling adventure, using your math skills to decide how the plot unfolds. Complete your mission and become a math whiz at the same time! Finding the answers will enable readers to advance through an exciting adventure story.
- Author BiographyDavid Glover has worked as a research scientist and as a teacher of mathematics and science. He has written best-selling maths and science books and CD-ROMs for all ages, from primary schoolchildren to Open University students. He loves challenging puzzles and problems!Tim Hutchinson has been working as an illustrator for the last 12 years. He has published over 40 publications in their various forms. He has worked on education books, history publications, picture books, and pop up books. He has achieved considerable recognition in particular with his own book Dylan's Day and with collaborations such as Mouseton Abbey.
- Author(s)CRC Laboratories Department of Anatomy and Physiology David Glover
- PublisherQed Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleMath Quest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQed Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width165 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tim Hutchinson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $234.90Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $36.11Trending at AU $44.54
- AU $31.62Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $19.13Trending at AU $19.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.