All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionAll plants have spirits, and when we connect to those spirits, we unlock the fantastic power within them. For thousands of years, people have worked with plant medicines and entheogens to find guidance, healing, and answers to lifes questions - and with this book, you are w ready to join them. The Plant Remedy is Travis's newest work which details everything the reader needs to kw to work with plant medicines safely and to contact the spirits of plants for guidance and healing. Drawing inspiration from many traditional sources, including Amazonian and Andean Curanderismo practice, Travis takes this information a step further by adding his own eclectic and modernized perspective to these ancient medicines. This guide is based directly on the authors personal practice with plant medicines and offers all the information you need to contact the spirits of the plants for healing and guidance in your own life. This book is a must have for anyone interested in plant spirits and plant medicines!
- Author BiographyTravis Bodick is the author of four books, with the most recent work being the Plant Remedy. All of Travis's books are written to help the reader engage with and encounter their own truth through direct experience. Trained and practiced in a number of healing modalities from multiple disciplines and traditions, his wide range of influences allows him to relate with people from all backgrounds, and his focus is on the common threads that unite all practices based in Spirit. Travis especially focuses on nature based spiritual healing practices and helping clients encounter and know their own heart and soul. Helping others to find and embrace their true passion in life is Travis's greatest passion. A musician and a writer, Travis has recently finished his fourth book, and enjoys working his diverse talents to mix healing and ritual with music.
- Author(s)Travis Bodick
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectThe Occult & Mythology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.