All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $36.38Trending at AU $38.09
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.24
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $39.27
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.69
- AU $41.86Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.64
- AU $32.19Trending at AU $33.36
About this product
- DescriptionThe Platinum Illustrated Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipes Collection: Volume 2 presents 25 tested and true pumpkin cheesecake recipes complete with photographs, nutrition facts and both US and metric measurements. This masterpiece showcases t only cheesecake but also the pinnacle of completeness and attention to detail.
- Author BiographyJennifer Boukather started her cooking career at the early age of 15 when she bussed tables and prepped food at a high end golf course. She then went to college to earn her bachelor's degree in science. During her first job as a private chef, she began to build her skills and palette. She has served clients from all over the world, including the ambassador of Argentina. She then moved to Seattle where she worked with the elite of the culinary profession and won various awards for her innovative cooking and unique fusion of ingredients. She became one of the youngest female executive chefs in the Pacific Northwest by the age of 29. Jennifer learned the importance of creating simple foods with a fusion of global influence. In her own words baking is where science encounters the sultry flavors of sweet ingredients.
- Author(s)Jennifer Boukather
- PublisherDigital Story Books
- Date of Publication16/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDigital Story Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.