All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Platinum Pumpkin Cheesecake Maker's Handbook contains all the essential information you'll ever need when embarking on the enticing journey of producing some of the world's most delectable pumpkin cheesecake. If you are as fanatical about taste and perfection as the world's best chef, you simply cant live without this book.
- Author BiographyJennifer Boukather started her cooking career at the early age of 15 when she bussed tables and prepped food at a high end golf course. She then went to college to earn her bachelor's degree in science. During her first job as a private chef, she began to build her skills and palette. She has served clients from all over the world, including the ambassador of Argentina. She then moved to Seattle where she worked with the elite of the culinary profession and won various awards for her innovative cooking and unique fusion of ingredients. She became one of the youngest female executive chefs in the Pacific Northwest by the age of 29. Jennifer learned the importance of creating simple foods with a fusion of global influence. In her own words baking is where science encounters the sultry flavors of sweet ingredients.
- Author(s)Jennifer Boukather
- PublisherDigital Story Books
- Date of Publication16/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDigital Story Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $16.10Trending at AU $18.01
- AU $19.53Trending at AU $31.32
- AU $46.45Trending at AU $50.80
- AU $16.23Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $26.07Trending at AU $32.12
- AU $31.11Trending at AU $32.37
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $25.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.