Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $8.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Chandlers - a trio of sexy brothers - are the most eligible men in town and it takes a very special woman to catch one of them. Then their mother falls ill, and as her three sons gather at her side, she makes two desperate demands: Get married! Give me grandchildren!
- Author BiographyNew York Times bestselling author Carly Phillips is an attorney who has tossed away legal briefs in favor of writing hot, sizzling romances. Her first contemporary romance, The Bachelor, captured a spot as a Reading with Ripa book club pick on LIVE with Regis and Kelly. Carly currently lives in Purchase, New York, with her husband, two young daughters, and a frisky soft-coated Wheaten terrier who acts like their third child. When she's not spending time with her family, Carly is busy writing and promoting (and playing online!).
- Author(s)Carly Phillips
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication28/02/2003
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWarner Books
- Out-of-print date07/11/2008
- Weight176 g
- Width105 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $52.84
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.69
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.43
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.27
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $22.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.