All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.81
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $19.06
About this product
- DescriptionMaybe you're a kid struggling to fit in and you feel like body understands what you're going through. (Or maybe you're the parent of a lonely, bullied child who's tried everything to get your son or daughter to open up, with disappointing results. Or an educator concerned about a friendless student.) This is your first step toward finding your way back to yourself. Jodee Blanco, author of the New York Times bestselling memoir Please Stop Laughing at Me ..., designed this fresh and invative journal to help you draw out of silence to a place of renewed self-understanding and acceptance. Chock-full of insightful quotes, practical activities, and meaningful questions, Jodee gives you a safe place to vent, accompanying you on a guided tour of your deepest thoughts and emotions. Sharing memories from her own painful adolescence, the author speaks as a kindred spirit, holding your hand as you begin to reclaim your hope for the future, one diary entry at a time.
- Author BiographySurvivor, expert, and activist, Jodee Blanco is one of America's pre-eminent voices on the subject of bullying. Inspired by the thousands of letters she receives from students, parents, teachers, and adult survivors, Jodee has become one of America's most sought-after keynote speakers, seminar presenters, and crises consultants.
- Author(s)Jodee Blanco
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication18/01/2012
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight340 g
- Width140 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.