All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionTrucks' The Pleasure of Influence is a collection of conversations with eleven of the most important male fiction writers in America today. In this collection Pulitzer Prize winner Robert Olen Butler, National Book Award winner Charles Johnson, National Book Award minees Thom Jones, Barry Hannah, and Stephen Dixon, as well as Russell Banks, Rick Moody, Chris Offutt, Stewart O'Nan, Steve Erickson and Gordon Lish candidly discuss the origin, process and achievement of their own fiction in a manner that should appeal to readers, writers and scholars of modern American fiction.
- Author BiographyRob Trucks has toiled as a janitor, English instructor, free-lance writer, banker, publisher, farmer and folk singer among other jobs. In addition to fiction writers, he has interviewed country musicians and retired Major League Baseball pitchers extensively. Trucks resides in New York City with his spouse, Karen Rinaldo.
- Author(s)Rob Trucks
- PublisherPurdue University Press
- Date of Publication31/07/2002
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationWest Lafayette
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPurdue University Press
- Weight445 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.