All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFashion and hospitality entrepreneur Christina Ong has always believed food should deliver pleasure and confidence, as well as health and energy. This approach to cooking evolved out of her family home to inspire the kitchens of her award-winning COMO Hotels and Resorts worldwide. Called COMO Shambhala Cuisine after her holistic wellness brand, COMO Shambhala, the philosophy embraces all that is seasonal, pure and sustainable in delicious, urishing combinations. In this new book, 147 classics from the COMO Shambhala kitchens from the Turks and Caicos in the Caribbean to the mountains of Bhutan have been meticulously re-configured to introduce COMO Shambhala Cuisine to home cooks. Spanning -cook juice combinations and raw salads to luxurious dishes suitable for entertaining, the recipes are organised in logical chapters for easy navigation. Each recipe's standout nutritional benefits are clearly highlighted and simply communicated. The reader can therefore choose menus according to personal taste and occasion, following the recipes precisely or experimenting with the different techniques and flavour combinations. The result is pure pleasure with each recipe delivering the vitality needed to juggle busy lifestyles, hectic travel schedules and the push-and-pull of family and work.
- Author BiographyChristina Ong is one of the world's most successful lifestyle entrepreneurs, as well as a busy mother and grandmother. Having brought some of the world's most recognisable fashion brands to Asia, including Giorgio Armani, Donna Karan and Calvin Klein, Ong has developed thirteen unique hotels and resorts across eight countries from the Caribbean to Bhutan. Each showcases COMO Shambhala, the flexible, holistic approach to wellness that marries healthful eating with pleasurable gastronomy, exercise with mental repose, and thought with action. In particular, Ong advocates the instinctive desire to eat well, with our bodies and palates telling us all we need to know. Over the last fifteen years, she has worked closely with chefs and ingredient suppliers to articulate this vision in COMO Shambhala Cuisine, with each dish delivering energy, flavour and pure, unadulterated pleasure.
- Author(s)Christina Ong
- Date of Publication17/04/2016
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note4-colour throughout
- Weight1719 g
- Width216 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $45.46New
- AU $14.67New
- AU $34.81New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $33.91Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $22.16Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $29.18Trending at AU $35.59
- AU $32.29Trending at AU $34.51
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $38.23
- AU $31.37Trending at AU $34.39
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $44.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.