All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionInviting each of us to discover our spiritual home in the higher realms, Mary Beben provides a visionary tour of the celestial mansion of her family in the Pleiades, a home she inhabited prior to this incarnation on Earth. She explains how transitioning into materiality causes each of us to forget our starry origins, yet it is still possible to remember our Pleiadian heritage and divine reasons for choosing to manifest on Earth. Beben details her initiatic journey as she rediscovered the beautiful rooms on each floor of her Pleiadian house and learned to ascend to higher consciousness while remaining lovingly rooted in the Earth. She recounts her trials to reach the higher levels of the building and her encounters with immortal wisdomkeepers such as White Buffalo Woman, Taliesin, Mother Mary, and Grandmother Spider. Embedded throughout her story are lessons to help each of us jettison psychological baggage like fear and jealousy so we can continue our ascension and fulfil our Pleiadian birth right. Beben explains how her journey offers a prophetic glimpse into the future of life on Earth as well as the key to opening the heart to the higher realms of existence. She shows how ascension will t mean departing Earth but will place our Earthen reality in perspective and help solve problems that seem insurmountable from this dimension. In rediscovering the celestial origins of our souls, we recognize t only the Earth as the key to conscious evolution but also our role as the Keepers of Earth, the planet celebrated throughout the universe on which each of us is fortunate to have chosen incarnation.
- Author BiographyMary T. Beben has a master's degree in transpersonal psychology from Sophia University in Palo Alto, California. A member of the Jung Society of Washington, D.C., she has been a spiritual teacher for much of her life. She lives in Lorton, Virginia.
- Author(s)Mary T. Beben
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication25/09/2014
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationRochester
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBear & Company
- Weight221 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Foreword byBarbara Hand Clow
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.