All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.19
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionAn old artisan bakery is the unlikely headquarters for a small group of amateur investigators facing the scary world of corporate crime in the food industry. Armed with scalpel-sharp wit, biting satire and the support of their many mysterious online colleagues, the friends' pursuit of edible evil on a reimagined Oregon Coast revels in absurdity, word-play and real risk.
- Author BiographyFrederick Ostrom is a writer and painter living on the Oregon Coast. For over sixteen years, his numerous cartoons and illustrations appeared in The Body Politic, a highly regarded monthly magazine which, alas, is no longer being published. He also had a Pocket Bakery of his own that specialized in artisan breads and biscotti.
- Author(s)Frederick Ostrom
- Date of Publication09/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.