All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionBlessings have, throughout human history, helped man to ground himself in difficult times and situations. This compilation casts its net wide to gather spiritual wisdom from a range of sources--the Celts, Buddhists, Sufis, and the major religions. All the blessings are timeless and relevant and will guide the reader to a better psychological and emotional place. When life gets difficult, this book will be there to help you cope.
- Author BiographyAnne Moreland is a freelance writer and journalist. She has an MA in philosophy, and also has trained as a psychotherapist. Her father was a naval officer and the family traveled widely, inspiring in her a continued interest in the myths, legends, and religious cultures of many different countries around the world, especially in the Far East. She has two adult sons and currently lives in Cardiff, Wales, with her husband, who is also a writer.
- Author(s)Anne Moreland
- PublisherArcturus Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication15/02/2015
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.