All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionServing as a companion to the Pocket Book of the Egyptian Museum , this guide features images and descriptions of the more than 1,400 artefacts unearthed in Howard Carter's discovery of the tomb of Tutankhamun.
- Author BiographyABEER EL-SHAHAWY is an Egyptian Egyptologist.
- Author(s)Abeer El-Shahawy
- PublisherDar al-Mushaf
- Date of Publication01/03/2006
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationCairo
- Country of PublicationEgypt
- ImprintDar al-Mushaf
- Content Note71 colour photographs
- Weight209 g
- Width114 mm
- Height121 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Photographs byFarid Atiya
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $29.89Trending at AU $32.53
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $14.85
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $19.41
- AU $24.47Trending at AU $27.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.