All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCharles MacPherson lays out the essentials of entertaining and business etiquette in this small, easy-to-follow guide. His previous guide, The Butler Speaks has become a go-to resource on household management, manners and personal style. He returns w with a combination of his best tips from the first book and a wealth of new information, such as email and text-messaging etiquette, making The Pocket Butler the perfect basic overview for anyone looking for that extra edge in business and in life.
- Author BiographyA world authority in household management and butlering, CHARLES MacPHERSON is the founder of Charles MacPherson Associates Inc., North America's only registered school for butlers and household managers. He brings over 26 years of experience in his field and is the resident butler for The Marilyn Denis Show. Charles has been featured as a columnist in the National Post and in Metro. Visit Charles at www.charlesmacpherson.com.
- Author(s)Charles MacPherson
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication15/05/2014
- SubjectEntertainment & Etiquette
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Content Note1
- Weight197 g
- Width111 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.