All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Pocket Guide to Key Terms for Beauty Therapy is fully endorsed by Habia and is THE essential reference tool to all the key terms learners will need to know for their Beauty Therapy studies. This easy-to-use revision tool provides quick and simple definitions for all key topics at Level 1, 2 and 3 to help learners prepare for assessments and the exciting world of work. The Pocket Guide works alongside our leading series of Beauty Therapy textbooks by Lorraine Nordmann and our successful Nail textbook, The Complete Nail Technician 3rd edition, by Marian Newman.
- Author BiographyLorraine Nordmann has over twenty years of experience in the beauty therapy industry - an industry she has seen grow significantly in status, technology and specialism during her roles as lecturer, assessor and external verifier for City & Guilds. She aims to ensure that this high profile of the beauty therapy industry is maintained. Lorraine is also the author of the Habia official guides, Beauty Basics and Beauty Therapy - The Foundations, covering the latest industry standards at NVQ/SVQ Levels 1 and 2. Marian Newman has worked in every aspect of the nail industry since opening a 'nails only' salon in 1988, then moving into training and subsequently building a formidable reputation prompting Tatler magazine to comment Marian Newman is to nails what Karl Lagerfeld is to frocks. She is a frequent contributor to the media and was the Chairperson of the Nail Services Forum and Committee Member for Habia (Hairdressing and Beauty Industry Authority) for many years. Marian works with many leading designers at the key fashion shows including London and Paris and has worked for Loewe, Vivienne Westwood, Emanuel Ungaro, Sonia Rykiel, Alexander McQueen, Giles and Mary Katrantzou. Such is her unrivalled position in the industry, Marian is one of the few top nail practitioners whose work is seen in glossy magazines around the world virtually every week. She has over 50 British Vogue covers to her name, 10 years of Christian Dior's advertising campaigns and has also designed a range of nail products for MAC Cosmetics.
- Author(s)Lorraine Nordmann,Marian Newman
- PublisherCengage Learning EMEA
- Date of Publication21/10/2011
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationAndover
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCengage Learning Vocational
- Weight96 g
- Width146 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine3 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.50Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.