The Pocket Guide to Seasonal Largemouth Bass Patterns: An Angler's Quick Reference Book by Monte Burch (Paperback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $33.68+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBass fishing requires more than just patience--it requires cunning and insight. Largemouth bass are the most popular game fish in the US. Found in nearly every state, they present an exciting and powerful challenge to anglers of all levels. In The Pocket Guide to Seasonal Largemouth Bass Patterns, author Monte Burch offers advice on determining where to find big bass, and how to effectively catch them. This guide is broken into eight sections covering the most distinct seasonal periods in the life of a bass, beginning with early spring and the prespawn and carrying through to the postspawn and finally the winter. Each section includes information on that season's typical water conditions, temperature, and clarity, and is supplemented with maps that illustrate the best locations to find the biggest bass. Burch also gives time-tested advice on which gear works best, and when. This updated and expanded edition w features color photographs. So whether you are a beginning largemouth-bass angler or an experienced fisherman, The Pocket Guide to Seasonal Largemouth Bass Patterns will prove to be an essential guide for you to carry at all times. Skyhorse Publishing is proud to publish a broad range of books for fishermen. Our books for anglers include titles that focus on fly fishing, bait fishing, fly-casting, spin casting, deep sea fishing, and surf fishing. Our books offer both practical advice on tackle, techniques, kts, and more, as well as lyrical prose on fishing for bass, trout, salmon, crappie, baitfish, catfish, and more. While t every title we publish becomes a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are committed to publishing books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked by other publishers and to authors whose work might t otherwise find a home.
- Author BiographyMonte Burch is an award-winning freelance writer, photographer, and author of over seventy-five books and thousands of outdoors and how-to magazine articles. The topics of his books range from building outdoor gear and hunting lodges, to hunting turkeys, to seasonal patterns for walleye. He lives in Humansville, Missouri.
- Author(s)Monte Burch
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication17/03/2016
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleSkyhorse Pocket Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Note32 color photos
- Weight199 g
- Width108 mm
- Height159 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsFlexible plastic/vinyl cover
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
The 8-Week Blood Sugar Diet: Lose Weight Fast and Reprogramme Your Body for Life by Michael Mosley (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $19.13New
- AU $7.82Used
- AU $21.30New
Women Who Run with Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estes (Paperback, 1996)
- AU $13.87New
- AU $6.50Used
- AU $31.93New
- AU $20.05New
- AU $24.96New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.75Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.54
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $78.53
- AU $35.08Trending at AU $38.54
- AU $22.06Trending at AU $29.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.