All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA practical handbook for business travelers and tourists, a completely updated guide employs language-immersion principles to teach readers a wide variety of useful words and phrases and includes compact grammar and pronunciations sections, tips on Italian cultures, clear maps, and extensive vocabulary lists and verb charts. Original.
- Author BiographyGABRIELLE EUVINO, author of The Complete Idiot s Guide(r) to Learning Italian, has been teaching Italian since 1986 and is the president and founder of La Bella Lingua, an educational immersion program where students visit Italian historical landmarks while learning the language and culture of Italy. She teaches Italian at the Learning Annex in New York City.
- Author(s)Gabrielle Euvino
- PublisherAlpha Books
- Date of Publication27/07/2005
- Series TitlePocket Idiot's Guide S.
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlpha Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width114 mm
- Height186 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- daveystar109 Apr, 2013by
the service was prompt and value for the price. well done
was just what we needed for our trip in the Italian area.will be good to be able to understand some of what is being said and also to help ask for directions or help in the native language
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $19.30Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.