All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $30.15
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.13
About this product
- DescriptionMaureen Paschal goes to Florence, where she begins training in the secret teachings of The Order of the Holy Sepulchre. Under the guidance of her new teacher, Desti, she discovers the fascinating story of Lorenzo de Medici - the godfather of the Renaissance and the greatest patron of the arts in history. But Lorenzo's obsession was t with culture alone. Instead, he worked carefully to create a body of work which would preserve a series of ancient secrets - secrets too powerful and dangerous to be committed to writing. But Maureen's most explosive discovery affects the person closest to her, as she realizes that her lover, Berenger, shares an extraordinary legacy with Lorenzo de Medici. Both men were born under the auspices of a prophecy found in the early writing of the Bloodline - the prophecy of the Poet Prince. But as Berenger and Maureen explore the daunting task of filling Lorenzo's place in the 21st Century, they find themselves the subject of an ancient vendetta hell-bent on destroying the heresy and ending Maureen's life in the process.
- Author BiographyKathleen McGowan was formerly editor-in-chief of THE IRISH NEWS in Los Angeles, having worked in Ireland in her twenties as a reporter. She has written extensively on subjects including politics, history and the arts. She lives in Los Angeles with her Irish-born musician husband, Peter McGowan.
- Author(s)Kathleen McGowan
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication07/07/2011
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.