Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionLove poems that are also acrostics designed to be paired with one ather. In general they speak about love, passion, memories, and unforgettable moments. One can combine them in any way, usually the name of a woman with the name of a man, or any other way one wishes to do it, but they are also to be enjoyed as regular poems.
- Author BiographyFernan Antunez was born in Vienna, Austria, where he lived the first four years of his life. After five years in Mexico City, his family left once more for Las Palmas de Gran Canaria in the Canary Islands, and later to Madrid, Spain, finally to return to Mexico City a few years later. After finishing high school he spent several years writing and directing plays for young audiences. He currently lives in Cabo San Lucas, Baja California, Mexico.
- Author(s)Fernan Antunez
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication06/01/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.