About this product
- DescriptionWhat kind of dirty tricks are being played at the local theatre? Why would someone take the blame for a crime they couldn't have committed? And how do the top team in the school quiz seem to kw the answers before they hear the questions? Solve three more mind-mangling mysteries, brought to you by Saxby Smart, schoolboy private detective. Saxby reveals the clues that solve the cases, but are you smart eugh to work out them out for yourself?
- Author BiographySimon Cheshire is an award-winning author who grew up in Warwickshire. His first book, JEREMY BROWN OF THE SECRET SERVICE, appeared in 1997, and since then his books have been published in many countries around the world, and in several languages. His hobbies include movies, repairing old computers and wishing he had more hobbies. He lives in Warwick with his wife and children, although he spends most of his time in a world of his own. Follow Simon on www.simoncheshire.co.uk or on Twitter: @froodtheobscure.
- Author(s)Simon Cheshire
- PublisherTemplar Publishing
- Date of Publication21/09/2009
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleSaxby Smart - Schoolboy Detective
- Place of PublicationDorking
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiccadilly Press Ltd
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Reading Age8-12 years
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.