Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe second collection of 12 of the early Craig Kennedy mysteries, written by Arthur Benjamin Reeve and published in 1912. He was a prolific writer of scientific mysteries. His Craig Kennedy stories, of which these are early examples, earned their main character the nickname the American Sherlock Holmes, both for his highly rational and analytical detective work as well as for his ever-present Dr. Watson-like companion Walter Jameson. This is a large-type edition for easy readability. It is set in 15 point Times New Roman font.
- Author BiographyReeve was a Princeton graduate and attended New York Law school, then worked for a time as a journalist until the great success of his Craig Kennedy stories allowed him to devote full time to writing. He lived most of his professional life in the Long Island Sound area, then moved to Trenton, New Jersey in later life near his alma mater.
- Author(s)Arthur Benjamin Reeve
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight603 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.