All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWall Street is where poker and modern finance and the theory behind these games clash head on. In both worlds, real risk means real money is made or lost in a heart beat, and neither camp is always rational with the risk it takes. As a result, business and financial professionals who want to use poker insights to improve their job performance will find this entertaining book a must read. So will poker players searching for an edge in applying the insights of risk-takers on Wall Street.
- Author BiographyAaron Brown is an executive director at the investment bank Morgan Stanley and a serious lifelong poker player who has played with Wall Street tycoons and world champion poker pros. He holds degrees in applied mathematics from Harvard and finance from the University of Chicago. He has been a finance professor and a trader as well as a portfolio manager and risk manager for Prudential Insurance, JPMorgan, Rabobank, and Citigroup.
- Author(s)Aaron Brown
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/07/2007
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight414 g
- Width145 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.