All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Political Development of Rome: 1012-85 by S. McQuillan is a detailed consideration of the political development of Roman society and the Papal Court during the eleventh century. Topics covered include the domination of Rome by the Tusculani family during the early 1000's; the occupation of the Papal seat and central Italy by German clerics from the 1040's onwards; the Tuscan Popes Nicholas II and Alexander II; and, Pope Gregory VII's activities in central and southern Italy (1073-85). McQuillan offers an overview of political events, and discussions of socio-ecomic structures and intellectual-cultural themes.
- Author BiographyS. McQuillan is a Consultant for Linux Operating Systems.
- Author(s)Steve McQuillan
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication01/03/2002
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width140 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.