CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.79Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionA review of the foreign policies of all Southeast Asian states, adhering to a new comparative framework. This framework combines early theories of foreign policy analysis with current concepts of political ecomy. The book attempts to identify emerging patterns and suggest explanations for them. A general survey of international relations in Southeast Asia is followed by the country chapters, each of which is written by a subject specialist who has carried out field research in their particular country. The comparative framework is constantly referred to by each author, hence lending analytical sophistication to the work as a whole.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/07/1990
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleMacmillan International Political Economy S.
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight591 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byBruce Burton,David Wurfel
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.