All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/10/2011
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleTopics in Regulatory Economics and Policy
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight355 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byJason F. Shogren
- Table Of Contents1 Introduction and Overview.- 2 Political Competition Among Interest Groups.- 3 Bootleggers and Baptists in the Market for Regulation.- 4 Partial Regulation of Natural Monopoly.- 5 The Political Economy of Risk Communication Policies for Food and Alcoholic Beverages.- 6 Economic Prescriptions for Environmental Problems: Not Exactly What the Doctor Ordered.- 7 Disclosure, Consent, and Environmental Risk Regulation.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.