All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/10/2011
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleTopics in Regulatory Economics and Policy
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight355 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byJason F. Shogren
- Table Of Contents1 Introduction and Overview.- 2 Political Competition Among Interest Groups.- 3 Bootleggers and Baptists in the Market for Regulation.- 4 Partial Regulation of Natural Monopoly.- 5 The Political Economy of Risk Communication Policies for Food and Alcoholic Beverages.- 6 Economic Prescriptions for Environmental Problems: Not Exactly What the Doctor Ordered.- 7 Disclosure, Consent, and Environmental Risk Regulation.
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.