All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn The Political Ecomy of Privatization the authors assess the success of privatization. The work is an international study of the extensive privatization, and the pressure towards privatization, in different parts of the world. The book includes: * A study of the relationship between ownership and performance; * An assessment of the importance of market structure and regulation; * A discussion of privatization strategies within the public sector; * Individual country case-studies, looking at the experience of different countries engaged in the contrasting approaches to privatization. * A critical assessment of the much vaunted relationship between ownership and efficiency.
- Author BiographyThomas Clarke is Professor of Coporate Governance at Leeds Buusiness School, Leeds Metropolitan University. Christos Pitelis is the Barclays Bank Lecturer in Industrial Organization & Corporate Strategy at the Judge Institute of Management Studies and Official Fellow in Economics at Queen's College ,University of Cambridge.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication29/06/1995
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight771 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byChristos Pitelis,Thomas Clarke
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.