All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Political Marketing Game identifies what works in political marketing, drawing on 100 interviews with practitioners. It also shows that authenticity, values and vision are as much a part of a winning strategy as market-savvy pragmatism.
- Author BiographyJENNIFER LEES-MARSHMENT Senior Lecturer at Auckland University, New Zealand. Her books include Political Marketing and British Political Parties (2001 and 2008), The Political Marketing Revolution (2004), Political marketing: principles and applications (2010) and Global Political Marketing (2010).
- Author(s)Jennifer Lees-Marshment
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/03/2011
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight324 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.