All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe kind of society you want to live in depends upon what you politically believe. Each political party has embraced a Worldview of how society should be structured and how people should interact. Each party is striving to create a world structured by their Worldview. The goal of politics is to place individuals in positions of control over society who will create or preserve that structure. That is the same goal as war - to place people in charge of society who will create a structure for society that will result in the establishment of the kind of society the victors want to live in. For some people how they live is worth fighting for. For many, how they live is worth dying for. Politics is war! You are the foot soldier.
So what do you believe? The Political Primer will help you to determine what it is you politically believe and which Worldview you already embrace. You will soon realize politics is t about what other people think or what other people believe. Politics is about what you think and what you believe.
Here are three of the facts that politicians and elected officials do t want you to kw: 1. Politics is t complicated. 2. Only four basic political philosophies exist. 3. Politics is entirely about you!
Fundamental political concepts introduced in Part One are used to develop four political philosophies. There are only four! Part Two uses both trivial and controversial issues to illustrate the application of the political concepts of Part One. Part Three will illustrate the power of the political concepts presented and will further clarify how politics is utilized to change the structure of society. The Epilog is both a commentary and a test. The test is t to determine whether you agree or disagree with the Author 's commentary. The test is to determine for yourself whether you w understand why you agree or disagree. The Political Primer will have accomplished its goal if you kw why. You will have become politically astute.
There are four possible future worlds. Which one do you want to build?
- Author(s)Mark E Glogowski Ph D
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication28/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Weight313 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82