All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs democracy encounters difficulties, many citizens are turning to the domain of alternative politics, and in so doing, making considerable use of the new communication techlogies. This volume analyses the various factors that shape such participation, and addresses such key topics as civic subjectivity, web intellectuals, and cosmopolitanism.
- Author BiographyPeter Dahlgren is Professor Emeritus at the Department of Communication and Media at Lund University, Sweden. His work focuses on media and democracy, from the horizons of late modern social and cultural theory. His books include Media and Political Engagement (2009), Young People, ICTs and Democracy (2010) and The Political Web (2013).
- Author(s)Peter Dahlgren
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication09/08/2013
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight383 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.