All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWolfgang J. Mommsen is one of the foremost Weberian scholars writing today. In this volume, a sequel to his monumental study Max Weber and German Politics , he provides succinct and incisive statements on current developments in the analysis of Webera s work. The book concentrates upon Webera s engagement with political issues and their influence over his more theoretical concepts. Mommsen offers a critical analysis of Webera s tion of democracy and provides a thorough assessment of Webera s views of socialism against the backcloth of German Social Democracy.
- Author BiographyWolfgang Mommsen is the author of numerous works including Max Weber and German Politics: The Age of Bureaucracy and Max Weber and his Contemporaries. He is also editor of the Max Weber Gesamtausgabe.
- Author(s)Wolfgang J. Mommsen
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication19/11/1992
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Content Note0
- Weight372 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.