All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo your kids sometimes make you feel as if your head is going to explode? Have you ever yelled until you were hoarse? Do you have days when you feel like making a run for the airport? Why is it so hard to be the parent you'd like to be? Nigel Latta, bestselling parenting author, clinical psychologist and father of two, kws full well the challenges of being a parent. Loved for his clear and refreshingly down-to-earth parenting advice, Nigel takes the guilt out of being a parent with his 10 simple rules. Tackling all the common areas that frequently become family battlegrounds, including sleep, eating, potty training and discipline, Nigel will help you through the first 10 years with your kids - and make sure that you actually really enjoy each other's company! Nigel's 10 rules include, 'Kids Need Fences', 'Be Consistent-ish', 'Embrace Chaos', 'Feed the Good, Starve the Bad' and 'All Behaviour is Communication'. Written with humour, insight and wisdom, this essential guide is the perfect companion for any overstretched parent who wishes their family life were easier and more enjoyable.
- Author BiographyRespected clinical psychologist, bestselling author and father of two boys of his own, Nigel Latta specialises in working with children with behavioural problems, from simple to severe, and is New Zealand's no.1 bestselling parenting author. In addition to having worked with thousands of families over the past 17 years, Nigel also consults with a range of private and public organisations, including social services agencies, prisons and Child Youth and Family Services. Nigel lives in New Zealand with his family. For more information visit http://goldfishwisdom.org/.
- Author(s)Nigel Latta
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication05/07/2012
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight290 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.