All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBiotechlogy is one of the most important new issues to emerge in the kwledge ecomy. The Politics of Biotechlogy in North America and Europe provides analysts with a perspective on policy-making in scientifically advanced countries that integrate the insights of several approaches and that display a particular sensitivity to the complexity of policy-making conjectures. This perspective allows going beyond the simplistic understandings of biotechlogy policy currently prevailing. This volume provides a rigorous analysis and detailed information on biotechlogy policy in nine countries. The essays included here present the results of in-depth empirical research in the area of biomedicine and agro-food biotechlogy. The book is, therefore, t only of interest to policy-makers and policy analysts, but also to anyone with an interest in biotechlogy.
- Author BiographyYric Montpetit is associate professor of political science at the University of Montreal. Christine Rothmayr is assistant professor of political science at the University of Montreal. Frederic Varone is professor of political science at the University of Geneva.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication20/12/2006
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width148 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byChristine Rothmayr,Eric Montpetit,Frederic Varone
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.