About this product
- DescriptionA political portrait focused on Guevara's thought and political record aimed at dispelling many of the myths about the revolutionary. This re-examination of Ernesto 'Che' Guevara's thoughts on socialism, democracy and revolution is a must-read for today's activists - or anyone longing to fight for a better world. Fifty years after his death, Guevara remains a symbol to legions of young rebels and revolutionaries. This unique book provides a way to critically engage with Guevara's ecomic views, his ideas about revolutionary agency and more.
- Author BiographySamuel Farber: Samuel Farber was born and raised in Cuba and is a long time socialist who has written extensively on Cuba and the Cuban Revolution. He is the author of Cuba Since the Revolution of 1959. A Critical Assessment published by Haymarket Books in 2011.
- Author(s)Samuel Farber
- PublisherHaymarket Books
- Date of Publication16/06/2016
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHaymarket Books
- Weight255 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.43New
- AU $65.08Used
- AU $78.89New
- AU $105.79New
- AU $75.81Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.58
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.11
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.