All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on the prescient insights of Leon Trotsky, Michael Lewy shows how modern ecomic development across continents can only be understood as a process of ferocious change, in which social formations fuse, come into tension and collide. The resulting ruptures make it possible for the oppressed and exploited to change the world. Author Michael Lewy is the author of many books, including The Theory of Revolution in the Young Marx (Haymarket).
- Author BiographyMichael Lowy is Research Director in Sociology at the National Centre for Scientific Research in Paris. He is the author of many books, including The Theory of Revolution in the Young Marx and, with Olivier Besancenot, Che Guevara: His Revolutionary Legacy.
- Author(s)Michael Lowy
- PublisherHaymarket Books
- Date of Publication26/08/2010
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHaymarket Books
- Weight240 g
- Width137 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $22.83Trending at AU $27.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.