All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book argues that representations of popular culture in the eighteenth-century vel served as repositories of traditional social values and played a role in Britain's transition to an imperial state.
- Author BiographySCARLET BOWEN is Assistant Professor of English at the University of Colorado, USA.
- Author(s)Scarlet Bowen
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/10/2010
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight430 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine1 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.