All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis book argues that representations of popular culture in the eighteenth-century vel served as repositories of traditional social values and played a role in Britain's transition to an imperial state.
- Author BiographySCARLET BOWEN is Assistant Professor of English at the University of Colorado, USA.
- Author(s)Scarlet Bowen
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/10/2010
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight430 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine1 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.