All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Politics of Oil-Producer Cooperation is a comprehensive study of the behavior of political actors in the international oil market since 1971. In this study, Dag Harald Claes seeks to answer the question of what determines the cooperative behavior among oil-producing countries, and he also shows the benefits of approaching an empirical topic from several levels of analysis. Claes provides a case study demonstrating the problems of collective action in international politics, and he discusses multi-level approaches in studies of international relations, and international political ecomy.
- Author BiographyDag Harald Claes is a Senior Research Fellow at the ARENA (Advanced Research of the Europeanisation of the Nation-State) program. He holds a Ph.D. from the University of Oslo, and he has authored numerous books, articles, papers, and research reports on related subjects.
- Author(s)Dag Harald Claes
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication05/01/2001
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationBoulder, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestview Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight570 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.