All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionExamining the complexities and tensions in relations between party members and parliamentarians through an in-depth analysis of the processes that shape the development of party policy in the UK, Australia and New Zealand, this book Presents new evidence on the challenges facing parties in encouraging citizen participation in policy development.
- Author BiographyAnika Gauja is a Lecturer in Government and International Relations at the University of Sydney, Australia. Her research focuses on the comparative analysis of political institutions in modern representative democracies. She has published widely in international journals including Party Politics, Parliamentary Affairs and the Journal of Legislative Studies. She is also the author of Political Parties and Elections: Legislating for Representative Democracy and co-author of Powerscape: Contemporary Australian Politics.
- Author(s)Anika Gauja
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/03/2013
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleUnderstanding Governance
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight465 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.